Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 2 - The staircase to infinity by Matthew

    

I walked along the hill, The sea sparkled like glitter. The hill became steeper and steeper. Finally i got to the top, a staircase sat on the edge of the hill rising over the ocean and into the clouds. The railing on the stairway was flowing with plants, the steps were warm from the sun.when I had got to the end of the stairs a bubble wrapped around me It flew me into space. The bubble was approaching another planet, it landed on another set of stairs then the bubble popped.I ran down these steps eager to see what this planet looked like when i ended up in the same spot at the top of the hill i was on before. I was confused i looked back at the stairs and they were gone.          

By Matthew

1 comment:

  1. great story matthew next time work on you punctuation

    jake

    ReplyDelete