Sunday, May 15, 2016

Week 3 - The storm by Matthew

                       

I stared out the window in my orange pikachu pyjamas. The night was silent then BOOM! Lightning flashed outside my window then again BOOM! This time it knocked through the roof sending chunks of ceiling everywhere. Mum and Dad came rushing in. As we all ran out of my room thunder roared like a lion then again BOOM! Another bolt of lightning struck. The house started to collapse. Lots of water flooded in, everything went black . When i woke up i was floating in water at what presumably was our street. I swam over to mum and dad, they weren’t breathing. for all i knew everyone was dead. 

By Matthew

1 comment:

  1. This is a gripping story Matthew and you have described the scene very well - I can definately imagine my self being there! I love how you have used descriptives like the thunder roared like a lion. Remember that YOU are IMPORTANT so oyu always need to use a capital 'I' Keep up the great writing. Mrs P

    ReplyDelete