Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 2 - The stairway to Ice cream by Cruz



Hi I'm mr starr I'm the most beautiful bright star in the sky my job is to stop the biggest baddest crows the crows are the gloomiest animals in all the land and the crows push all the people of the steps and the fall so fast and splat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must say its really hard to get up to the top back to my story.one day i'm up in the clouds on my patrol thes this big ass crow comeing at the pople so fluw at hiper  speed I told him to stop but he did not so I aimed a lightning bolt at him and my bolt was that big it destroid all of space. 
By Cruz

1 comment:

  1. Well done Cruz I thought it was very funny when the crows knocked the people off the stairs and then you shot the crow with the lightning bolt.

    ReplyDelete