Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 2 - The magical staircase by Vannary

Hey let's go to the park I yelled to lola
We went to the park and played some soccer lola kicked the ball so high we did’t know where it went. I found it shouted lola I came running over. I looked at her and she was looking up I looked up to woah I almost fainted there was a staircase leading to the sky.

I stepped on the first step NO cried Lola what I said do you think it’s safe I mean we could get in big trouble for going up there I took two more steps,Lola followed when we reached to the top there was something there I was sure.

By Vannary

3 comments:

  1. Well done.
    https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/5730ae41c543b503000fd7fc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I wonder what was there. You'll have to write the next chapter so we find out what was there!
    Good work Vannary.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Lily, I like how you put the word NO in your story but I think you should had of had an explanation mark at the end of the word NO like this NO!!!

    ReplyDelete