Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Week 5 - Emptiness by Zoe

The hunched figure limped precociously across to the bench,  his cane was stretched out in front of him as if  to reassure him that the earth was still beneath him.  He plonked himself down onto the cold bench . To Ally’s surprise he began to chatter idly to the still figure sitting opposite him, she was overwhelmed with a sudden feeling of empathy for this person, this poor man destined to a life of darkness. She started to wonder what her life would become if she lost the ability to see the world around her.  Ally was shocked as the still figure suddenly turned to the man, thanked him for kindness, stood up and boarded his train.

By Zoe

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your choice of words and descriptive language. Your stories always paint a visual picture in my head.

    from Scarlett (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Zoe you'r story made me have a really good pictir in my head.

    From amy [:

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way hear is my link:https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/574c62c815b8b803009c42e7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome story Zoe,
    I really like the words that you used
    ~Amber T :)

    ReplyDelete