Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 7 - The planes by Brandon

As the violin plays in the background as the  airplanes were landing with a heavy shrieking sound i was not ready to fly when i was 4 years old i was playing with my yellow airplane and i have just eaten a gobstopper i threw the toy plane in the air and the wind took it and the plane went right into my eye i was bleeding for 15 minutes  From there i was afraid of planes. When i did hop on the plane i was afraid for my life and when the plane started  i got swept off my feet then i fastened my seatbelt so that i could not even breathe.

When i landed i ran right into the taxi and when back to my flat jump into my bed and sleep everything away

End

By Brandon     

1 comment:

  1. Well done Brandon I thought your story was very funny and when your plane hit your eye and it was bleeding for 15 minutes. Here's my link to my story.
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete