Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week 9 - Escape by Caleb

Day 1:
What where am I, I say to myself? Is this jail. What did I do wrong? An officer walks in and glared at me in a funny way. He takes me to a prison cell that was cold and damp. I ask why am I her but my voice just echoes over and over again down the dark aisle.

I think to myself what have I done that could have got me into prison. My mind is blank and I can't remember anything. I keep thinking and I start to recover my memory and remember my bad twin brother sam who had swapped identities with me.

By Caleb

1 comment:

  1. Hey Caleb !! :D
    I loved your story Escape, you used great description and the 'swapped identities' added a really good twist.
    But remember to check you spelling, and maybe next time try to use less 'I's' you have I, I, I, in mostly every sentence, that can be something to work on :)
    - Abby

    ReplyDelete