Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 8 - Candy Land by Amber N

If I imagined what it would be like to arrive in a candy land!
Up up and away!!! I'm flying in a bubble made of bubble gum. I look down and see myself i'm pink and squishy almost like a marshmallow. The bubble gum suddenly stops and lands right next to a sign what says WELCOME TO THE LAND OF CANDY!!! I crept out of the bubble gum.
“Hi there you must be new here let me show you to your room.” Said a voice cheerfully. I quickly turned around and there was a marshmallow, I was to scared to ask any questions so I just followed. On my way to my room I saw the ground was made out of pink fluffy candyfloss,  the people were marshmellows and the rooms were made out of sherbit.
‘Hi you must be my new room mate come on in we are going to be best friends now yay.’

‘Thats lucy she's a bit crazy.’ someone whispered from behind me.

By Amber N

1 comment:

  1. I really really liked your story because there was a range of punctuation lots of ideas and I really enjoyed the beginning because you hooked me in.But my only wish would be for you to cheek your punctuation.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete