Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Week 9 - The Life In Prison by Vannary



When I got locked up I felt scared the reason I got put in jail is because i kidnapped a 8 yrs old girl. I sat there and did nothing most of the time i slept, I got given food but not enough I starved I made an escape plan.
When the guard gives me food i will grab him and take the key of their belt and stab him in the neck with a key there was no other way every wall was made out of brick even the floor. Alcatraz was a very bad place why does is even exist

By Vannary

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this correct the following thing. Punctuation, when you are making a list use commas, capital letters, there were some missing where you needed them. - Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to check your i's because they have to be capital letters for your I like that so you need to reread you're story. Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you said you felt but you need to make the hook more interesting because it did not hook me into the story when I read it.

    ReplyDelete