Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Week 5 - Off to work by Caleb

Off to work again and I know my boss is going to go crazy because i had a day off. Uh Oh here he is and he's looking angry.”Here you go only 50 pages of work to do today(hahaha).” Really 50 pages as I storm off to a seat to start my work, but there's a statue there.

I sit beside it awkwardly and i feel something weird in my head.”Plz help me i’m stuck”. Am I going crazy in my head and i hear it again. “Plz help me”. I immediately move away and move out of town and never to be seen again.

7 comments:

  1. i like this piece of writing but next time use some vocab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story next time check for punctuation. I's need capitals! Not all of it makes complete sense like how you said "and i feel something weird in my head." Other then that it was a good story.
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an interesting way to you chose to betray the topic. Next time try not to write in text.
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really liked your story because you put good words and punchuwashon on it.

    from ava

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Caleb I thought it was very funny when your boss gave you 50 pages of work to do and I bet it would be scary hearing all the noises.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job caleb, next time put comma's in the right places.
    By Matt

    ReplyDelete