Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Week 9 The Escape - By Danny



Alcatraz, the island of hell. I had been stuck in this dump for five years and I had 11 to go. I knew I wouldn’t survive that long,I was innocent anyway I had been framed for the murder of a famous singer. But I knew There just had to be a way out...

I had been in this box of concrete and bars for eight years now and I had thought of a plan…

Next time we are out building more of the prison I can sneak into one of the rubbish skips and the supply boat will carry me to shore. I can then sneak out of the skip and tada, I’ve escaped.

By Danny

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your story this week it was a grate idea. Next time think about using more description words.
    Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keoni rm 4-It is a very good story you have good punctuation and you used good vivid verbs like framed and sneak it is great danny no wish for you

    ReplyDelete