Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 8 - The wish by Sam Cur


One day I was walking down the street and I saw an alleyway it was dusty and had a few dumpsters. At the end of the alleyway there was a shining light so I started to walk to it. I saw a big golden door that said do not enter so I walked away. That night I had a strange dream that I went down the alleyway and opened the door and just saw a flash of golden jewels  and I knew the next day I should go there. The day later I was walking home with my friends Jim and Bob.Jim said ‘let's go!’ so We went down the alleyway. We opened the door there was gold hills of money, cars and anything you could imagine it was AMAZING and we lived happily ever after.

By Sam Cur

1 comment:

  1. Sam, you need to put spaces after your fullstops!
    ~Ryan B

    ReplyDelete