Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week 9 - Prison by Ryan B

‘Ugh. It’s awful here. Horrible food, damp cell and there’s rat everywhere! The cell toilet is even exposed out in the open!  I can’t wait until I get to go home, I feel as if the prison has forgotten me, surely it’s been 7 years already.  I hate using the sink, the tap handle is all rusty and every time the basin is filled the whole sink creaks, as if it was about to collapse. Sometimes, the guards even flick the the light switch on in the middle of the night, because it’s right next to the door!’

By Ryan B

2 comments:

  1. In the beginning you put rat instead of rats so next time read through your work
    mac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you forgot to capitalise your name and end with a full stop!
      ~Ryan B

      Delete