Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Week 8 - The beauty of life by Abby

I imagined what it would be like to have all I could see….
The translucent sky, to the growth of land and water.
Holding one’s luminousness star, to 100 billion more.
Having control over humans existence, to the elusive spirits that wonder.
Watching life being born, into things that evolve.
Hearing earth’s engaging music that puts us to sleep.
The big orange star that brings a new day, or when it sets down and goes away.
The big rolling hills that decorate the atmosphere, that maybe we will reach one day.

Life is so short, yet so beautiful, be sure to use your time wisely.

By Abby

2 comments:

  1. Hi it's Xanthea ,I really liked your descriptive adjectives some of the words I didn't know but that's what makes it great. I enjoyed how you told us what you would want to do.I think you could of used some punctuation like ??!! It is a very descriptive piece of writing.from Xanthea room 4 valley school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby your poem about the beauty of life is beautiful! You have a lovely poet's voice, writing with great words and images that showcase beauty in so many ways. What a lovely way to use the prompt, and I am nominating your piece for the showcase.

    ReplyDelete