Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 8 - The dream by Jasmine

It was the weekend and I had horse riding practice, it is always my favorite day of the week but there is one problem I don't have a horse even though we have the biggest farm in town Mum still says that I am not going to get one and dad says it is a waist of land and we are a sheep farm not a horse farm.
“But basically everyone has a horse at school.” I say to my parents

But I have a idea and that is to sell wool from are sheep at the market.
And hopefully it will work and I will be able to get a horse.  

By Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Your story was okay but next time put the words in that it said to but in and it does not make me want to read more so don't start with ( it was the weekend cause it is not interesting enough for me so your punctuation was really good apart from that it was really good.
    Grace 😎😀

    ReplyDelete