Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 7 - Flooding by Sam Ctr


I was relaxing upstairs when I heard my wife shriek, “The water’s overflowing!  Honey, come down quick!”

As I ran down the stairs two at a time, the rush of water as she opened the door swept me off my feet.  

I didn’t see how the sink being blocked was my problem as she ranted at me about the flooded washing machine so I said what every good husband would...

“Awwwww here’s a little violin playing just for you...”

After she mopped up with her yellow mop , she booked me on an airplane to Antarctica.

I should have eaten humble pie and helped her clean up.

By Sam Ctr

3 comments:

  1. i like how the wife in your story shrieked when there was a flood. you need to use puntcuation like full stops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam very good story. It reminds me of the flood in my granny's house. Remember to use full stops.by Shane.
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how you used the word humble pie and helped her clean up

    ReplyDelete