Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 7 - The Speech by Jake

10:29 Dr's airplane.
“Everyone gather round”said Dr,playing the violin. “as we all know we've swept every Bank clean this month but i think it's time to get back on track now that everyone is back it's time to revive THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAKUTA!”shouted Dr.
Everyone was shocked, the Brotherhood was destroyed millions of years ago.
“Now i know what you're thinking, BUT IF WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE FOUL PLAGUE THAT HAD EATEN THE WORLD, WE MUST BRING IT BACK!”shouted dr “HAIL THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAKUTA”shouted dr.
“HAIL THE BROTHERHOOD”Everyone shouted
“Pridax if they don't help or betray us use the ‘yellow’ vile”whispered Dr
“WAIT i'm colour blind”said Pridax
“Not my problem”said Dr,as he left the room


By Jake M

7 comments:

  1. I like how you use all the speech marks to do your writing.
    mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good Jake as soon as I read the first sentience I was intrigued to read more and this sentience was really good. BUT IF WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE FOUL PLAGUE THAT HAD EATEN THE WORLD, WE MUST BRING IT BACK!”

    ReplyDelete
  3. good story jake i didn't get it the first time i read it but i got it in the end their nothing wrong i see in your story : Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like when Pridax said “WAIT i'm colour blind and then when Dr said Not my problem. You need to work on using capital letters when you say I-Noah room 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like when Pridax said “WAIT i'm colour blind and then when Dr said Not my problem. you need to work on using capital letters when you say I-Todd room 4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jake I really liked your story I like the words you used I liked reading your story keep up the good work. Here is my link to my 100wc from Daniel
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/trip-airport-daniel/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jake I really liked your story I like the words you used I liked reading your story keep up the good work. Here is my link to my 100wc from Daniel
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/trip-airport-daniel/

    ReplyDelete