Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 8 - The vision by Matthew


I woke up and pulled the curtains open, there was a man standing with an ice cream. That made me feel hungry, i thought about food when out of nowhere a golden sphere appeared above my hand. It started to change from a sphere into the shape of an ice cream that was identical to the man’s outside. Then i thought of my house to be bigger, my house started to move high into the air. I raced out of the house to find the largest mansion i had ever seen. I got really tired and collapsed. Then realised that had been a dream, i felt really hungry and suddenly a ice cream appeared in my hand. 
By Matthew







Image result for a golden sphere floating on my hand

1 comment:

  1. I like how you put "I raced out of my house to find the largest mansion" but put capital Is e.g i felt hungry is supposed to be I felt hungry but good story. Todd

    ReplyDelete