Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 8 - The rocket ship by Charlotte

I imagined what it would be like to have a rocket ship with light blue stripes with rainbow flames that would never run out of fuel and that I could fly to any planet in the universe whenever I wanted. I could visit the martians and aliens in their apartments or visit my great great grandfather on jupiter maybe. But I also imagined what it would be like to END this story, I would say at the end “goodbye.” Yeah I would say that so I will I will say good bye I will say goodbye to you, him and her so goodbye!

By charlotte

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Charlotte
    My favourite sentence was 'I could visit the martians and aliens in their apartments. But it didn't make sense when you said 'I will I will say good bye'
    I don't think you have used the sentence 'imagined what it would be like to have all I could see'
    I really like your story and I can't wait to see your next weeks story.
    From Anna. Rm 4 valley school.

    ReplyDelete