Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week 9 - Alcatraz prison by Michaela

I was taken to an island called Alcatraz island, 2.01 km off shore from San Francisco. They locked me in a cell small enough to touch both walls at the same time with ease. There was a small sink, toilet and a bed that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while and the walls were filthy. As I tried to sleep all I felt was cold, the only warmth I had was my clothes and a small blanket/sheet. I felt terrible when I woke up knowing I will be here for a long time.

By Michaela

1 comment:

  1. I was very great story but next time put some paragraphs in, and for All I felt was cold put 'All I felt was the coldness through the night And be more descriptive like the sheets were rugged the toilet had pee everywhere stuff like that

    but it was a great story :}
    Sam Carter

    ReplyDelete