Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 7 - The morning by Lucy


I woke up to the sound of airplanes taking off. I layed on my bed and checked my phone. It was 5.45am, so I got out of bed and opened my bright yellow curtains. I open the door and made my way to the kitchen. I checked the pantry for a Croissant. But there was only one, there was a note on it. It said “don’t touch” and it was half eaten anyway. So I just had cereal .I went to sit down when my sister woke up. She started playing her violin. It was so loud that you could hear it through the walls. After I finished my breakfast I went outside to sweep the driveway. It was all silent. I swept the driveway for fifteen minutes. Then I went back inside. My sister had stopped playing the violin. Thank Goodness.

By Lucy

3 comments:

  1. nice job on your story. I liked you story. Keep it up!! By clinron st molagas

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you added all the words airplane,swept,eaten,violin and yellow in the story and it was a nice wonderful story i would make this into a book.you are such a good writer. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how you added all the words airplane,swept,eaten,violin and yellow in the story and it was a nice wonderful story i would make this into a book.you are such a good writer. =)

    ReplyDelete