Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 7 - Yellow chips & violin by Rawiri



I’m playing my violin while my bigger brother david just eaten chip that was sweet.
I was trying to get some money from busking at the airport because my brother is going to nannies on an airplane to show her how good he has got since he was five.
Last time I had a lot of training at violin then “fight 5451 is leaving the airport in 10 minutes.”
In the last 10 minutes I made 500 bucks & my brother is about to aboard the plane then suddenly…
BOOM!
The plane that david was about to board just blew up and killed david.
I already missed my brother.

R.I.P david.


By Rawiri Ni.

    

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's a very tragic story. You've made your story sound like an action movie. There is a lot going on. Did you make all that money playing the violin.
    You mis-read one of the prompt words it's 'swept' but you used 'sweet'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rawiri.
    I liked your story because it was funny. It was funny at the end when you said R.I.P David.
    By Evan
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/the-match/
    ms brenocks class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ajay room 4
    I like how you made the story kind of real life next time put more exploration marks and it's good that you put all the words what you were meant to. I like the verb busking.

    ReplyDelete