Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 8 Ex problems by Harriett



I imagined what would it be like to see all i could see?....I glared out into the sunset holding my best friends hand we were at the beach it was about 5-6 when my ex boyfriend came.He ran out with his new girl friend into the water.He was looking at me and i was looking at him his girl friends dad came and said honey get in the car right now ur in so much trouble.Then he came up to me and then my best friend left and i was left with my ex he said hey i looked at him and walked away.He just said WAIT UP BABE.i turned around and and the finger and then walked away.

By Harriett

2 comments:

  1. I like how you said I glared out into the sun set maybe next time use a more interesting word than said e.g like whispered or mumbled.
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said I glared into the sun set maybe next time in stead of using said use a more interesting word like mumbled or whispered.

    ReplyDelete