Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week 9 - The prison break by Matthew

                                
It had been 5 years earlier, in 1958, March 21’st I committed a crime I couldn’t forget. My name is Frank Morris and I found out Alcatraz was shutting down, that means soon I’ll be free from this rock, mostly everyone got to leave. But they told me and two others we were getting transferred to another prison. today I was getting shipped, two guards came into my cell to take me away when BOOM! BOOM! The two guards collapsed instantly with a bullet to the chest, a prison Inmate stood behind the guards with a pistol in his hand. I escaped with him. But if anyone asks me why did you escape I’ll say it was better than sitting there in an abandoned Prison with the door open.

By Matthew

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew.
    Your story is really really good and I can;t really find anything wrong with it, so just keep it up.
    From Jasmine

    ReplyDelete