Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 8 - The past life by Lucy


My jaw dropped and I started to run. It was catching up to me and I started to panic. I was trying to run in a different direction. But a force was holding me back. I imagined what it would be like to go back to a past life. It was exactly like I imagined it. A dinosaur was chasing me and I couldn’t escape.It was like I was trapped in a daydream. I tried to pinch myself but nothing happened. I ran into cave.It was very dark and cold. Suddenly I could see that  the dinosaur bolted past the cave. I waited a while and then tried to creep out of the cave. Suddenly the ground started to tremble and fell to the floor. My vision blurred and I woke up. I was on the floor of my bedroom and I never even remembered falling asleep.

By Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Lucy,

    This was a brilliant piece of writing for the 100WC! It was detailed, descriptive, and flowed well from start to finish. The topic of your story is also really interesting- wouldn't it be good to go back in time?!

    Emily, Team100

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy what a great plot for a story and so well written too. The first sentence really grabbed my attention and I like how I needed to keep reading to figure out what was going on; not so obvious from the start. I too wonder what it would be like to travel back to a past life but after reading your story perhaps best to leave well enough alone. You've done a really nice job of writing with great detail, and I am nominating your piece for the showcase.

    ReplyDelete