Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 7 - the concert by Vannary

The concert is today Mum I said what concert? My violin concert. Have you eaten yet, yes I had 2 yellow bananas.

We hoped in the car and drove to the concert when we got there we practised a few times. It's time said Miss Haefely, we lined up and walk onto the stage then a airplane flew by and swept through the clouds it was so loud that no one could hear us play our violin after we finished we had a little fest and we went home and a few friends came over.

By Vannary

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vannary, well done on completing the challenge this week. It sounds like the concert went well for you.
    Make sure to read over your work before you publish and don't forget to use speech marks.
    I hope that you and friends enjoyed your feast, it's always nice to have a treat after you have worked hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vannary,
    Good story it reminds me of the School of rock. This is a link to our school blog. I thought your story was very good.
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete