Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 8 - my dream by Jack

On a weekday i was on top of a hill, i was looking down on the city and some islands, i had a dream,. Everything i imagined what it would be like, to have all i could see. I saw a island,sky tower and mclaren f1 and a speed boat.
I was driving

down the street in my mclaren f1, every one was looking at my car, i was driving to my sky tower as the garage door opened and the liquid forming   door of the car morphed, i walk over to the elevator and went to the 58th floor it looked like mine still. After i went down to the docs to go over to my island i named my island empathy i made a theme park on my island.      

By Jack

1 comment:

  1. Hi jack I like how you put I walk over to the elevator and went to the 58th floor it looked like mine still. I hope next time try to put strollled then walked.by Abinashi room 4 valley school.

    ReplyDelete