Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 8 -The big dream by Brandon

As I slowly put myself into bed the lights turn off and I'm just lying there in my bed wanting to sleep but I can't and then, snap I've just fallen asleep like someone has just clicked their fingers. And then I imagined what I would be like to have a twin. then I dreamed about living as the ground with people walking on me. Then I was with the stars shining alone with them then I was flying just like a bird and then I woke up on the floor. As I was getting up i fell back asleep.



By Brandon

2 comments:

  1. I liked your story but you need a capital letter in the last sentince. and you need to stop changing subject, and talk about one thing. apart from that A very good story : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your story. I really enjoyed this sentence, As I slowly put myself into bed. But I wished you stopped changing subject a stick to one.

    ReplyDelete