Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Week 8 - The man by Luke

I imagined what it would be like to have all I could see,                                                                                                                                                       Hmmmm , I thought to myself.  Should I choose the lamborghini or the ferrari? I am currently the world's 2nd richest man in the world.  The first being  Mexican gangsta,which I am currently trying to track down.  I am trying to find a car that I like.  Even though I own a Mustang, Bugatti and a Maclaren, my grandmother says I need a new one.  After a while I chose a lambo.  The next day at around midday I went for lunch.I did not see the sniper waiting for me.  He shot but I didn’t feel any pain. I was rushed to hospital.

This is my life.  I go to work, I go buy something!!!, and then I get shot at.


By Luke

1 comment:

  1. I like how you used lost of vivid verbs and lost of punchaution. but I think you should have a space after ganster,. By Jacob.

    ReplyDelete