Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Week 5 - The talk by Brandon

                                                           The talk


“So have you been here before” the old man said. Nothing happens  “Well are u going to talk to me or not?” he says in a upset tone. Still nothing happens “ Are you one of those silent types? Yeah I'm not. I live loud and proud” a small silent vibe goes around the man. “So are u going to talk or not?” “hey sir you know you are talking to a statue right” says a young man in a helping and caring tone. “Umm...I...knew..that” says the old man hey just realised he was talking to a statue...    

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brandon. I really enjoyed reading this. I'm glad to see some humor. But maybe you could fix the following things. 1. you typed u instead of you so try not to do that again. 2. Grammer. Reread the story a few times to make sure it makes sense. 3. Punctuation. Make sure you put full stops and capital letters in where they are needed. Thanks - Sophia.

    ReplyDelete