Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Week 9 - my life for the next 14 years by Sam Ctr

I was taken to my home for the next 14 years. My heart thudded, then I fainted.

I awoke to a Guard outside my cell.  He told me I fell on my head. I touched the hockey-ball-sized egg. I stood up in my 3x2m cell, with bed, sink, toilet, and shelves.  Everything was growing mold. The sink was chipped, the shelves cut (or bit) off.  The toilet had stickiness everywhere, probably pee.
The floor was concrete making it colder.  Even worse there was only one blanket, which someone had knitted.

I sat down and thought, what have I done with my life!?!

And I hadn’t met the inmates yet.

By Sam Ctr

2 comments:

  1. Great story Sam,
    Next time work on capital letters for example guard doesn't need a capital.
    ~Amber T

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story sam next time work on capital letters next time

    ReplyDelete