Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Week 9 - Jail time for me by Ava

As I stood with the gun in my left hand that I had killed a girl that I did not know with.I could hear screaming and crying from the public and members who new her.
As I looked at her pale skin I started to cry.
I knew what I had done. I had killed someone and I had committed crime. and now I am going to be sent to jail for the rest of my life.

Then I could hear sirens of the cop cars coming,I feeled like running but it's too late I did not bugge.
By Ava

2 comments:

  1. I loved your story Ava,because it had a lot of information and detail I liked how you said as I looked at her pale skinI started to cry.But you are missing a capital letter when you said ad now.
    From Viana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your story. the bit were you killed a girl

    ReplyDelete