Monday, June 27, 2016

Week 9 - Arrested by Tamara

“Oh no, I have been put in jail”. The police lady told me that I’d thrown a bomb at a car! “Oppps!“

Once it was bedtime, I started a plan of getting out. But how? The police lady fell asleep. I got out my drill and thought to myself it is too noisy. But then I looked at the floor and found a pair of keys. I picked them up and slowly opened the door. All the police were sleeping. When I got out of the station the light was on. I snuck through the shadows. I jumped the fence, the spotlight saw me BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!  

The police set one of their dogs on me. It was a black and white Doberman. It chased after me then he bit Ouch!

By Tamara

1 comment:

  1. i did like your story but alcatraz is the most dangerous prison of its time you could research how alcatraz was. :Brandon

    ReplyDelete