Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 7 - The Violinist by Ryan B


‘Yay!’ screamed the young girl, ‘It’s my first time in an Airplane! I hope I have a good seat!’
‘Yes, Dear’, said her Mother in a very tired voice. She hadn’t eaten in awhile, and that plus her daughter's excitement had made her very tired.
‘Does anyone have have any spare change?’ said a busker, playing a violin ‘my house was swept away in a flood, and now I have nothing.’
‘Oh, you poor thing!’ said the girl, ‘please Mama, can we give him something?’
‘Of course, but be careful, he may have yellow fever.’ the Mother replied.
‘Oh thank you!’ said the violinist!

~ Ryan B

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ryan.B,
    I like that the girl helped the violinist.And it reminds me of when I picked a pink blanket that belongs to a little girl that is in a pram. Here is my link to my story if you want to comment
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/fun-day-oliwia/
    Ireland, Dublin, Balbriggan
    St.molaga's school
    Ms.Brennock class
    By Oliwia

    ReplyDelete