Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Week 9 - Prisoner of War by Luke

10:30, Alcatraz Federal Prison,1962
“How did I get here”I thought for the millionth time. I am an American from Texas.  But I am a prisoner of war from Vietnam (even though we are in U.S.A) I joined up as soon as possible for war because my parents and grandparents fought in WW2.  I was eager to impress.   I got here because I came home because I had leave, but police arrested me for something.  I don’t know what it is.  My room is cramped and really small.  I have got a bed, basin,shelves and a small desk with a painting I am doing.  I am sure my parents are fighting to get me out because I didn’t do what they say I did.  But I have a backup plan.  I found a small shovel and I am currently digging a hole to climb out. I also have a head to trick the guards.The people in the cell next to me are John and Clarence Anglin.  They are chipping away at the wall to make a hole for them to escape.

10:35- Snack time.

By Luke

1 comment:

  1. Your ideas were really interesting but for 100 words there was maybe to much?
    Next time focus more on your description.
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete