Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 7 - Ryan's 5 sentence challenge

A violin makes nice sounds and looks like a guitar

The airplane can fly a long way from new Zealand to China. It takes 20 hours. 

Yellow is a nice colour. The sun some flowers some light and lots of other things are yellow

One day I had lots of chips because I was hungry.I had eaten to much and then suddenly I started to spew.It was disgusting. The next day I was sick.

Today I swept my mum's garden. It was tiring and boring but I still had to do it. I did it for an hour

By Ryan

2 comments:

  1. realy nice Ryan you have lots of descriptive language

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Well done on your story! I loved it!!! It was very good. by Clnton st molagas https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/class-blog/55f90cf671efbe030099a05f

    ReplyDelete