Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 7 - Airport Security by Luke


“Yes!”Yelled dad.We had finally made it to the Brisbane International Airport.On the way to Brisbane we flew in a 747 boeing airplane that had a bright yellow  stripe on its wings.the airport security stopped us.They rummaged through our luggage.When they came to my violon,the found a half eaten sandwich.Then they went through my sisters bag.We knew that my sister used to take drugs.The swept through the bag with a drug thingy.Suddenly it started beeping.So the took a sample and went to the drug machine.When they came back they said it had traces of Herion,Maurijna,Crystal Meth and Cocaine.They said the are going to cancel our visas.I shouted “NOOooo!,now I have to do my homework and write that big test!!!”

By Luke

2 comments:

  1. I like that you used, They rummaged throught our luggage.
    Next time you need to put the y on the end of they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke your story is really good. Do you think you will do good on your test? https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/in-the-airplane-by-emily/

    ReplyDelete