Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week 9 - Dead Man by Kynan

Grotty floor, cracked ceiling and a toilet that was filled with a dead man's poop. The only thing that was cool about this room was the fact that I had two not one shelves!! What could be a white glossy toilet turned bad when a guy decided to kill someone and get put in jail and decides to kill my sense of smell with that dump in the toilet.I feel sad for the people that live in here but I have to break in, to let him out it just has to happen.
“Hey what you doing” asked the policeman
“Helping him break out”
“Ok have fun”

By Kynan

2 comments:

  1. great story and very funny to by the looks of it the police is a bit stupid and great punctuation.
    by Vannary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kyynan
    I absoluteley love your story great describing words at the start it wanted me to read more!! Next time try and make it make sense besides that amazing!!
    looking forward to your next story =]
    From Riley valley school pukekohe =]

    ReplyDelete