Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 7 Terms - Airplane to Fiji - Amber T

10/06/16 9:46
Dear Diary,
Today I am excited because I’m going to Fiji! I am actually in a yellow airplane right this moment. It’s hard to write because at the same time I'm trying to cover my ears from the screeching noise of a violin. Why would anyone bring a violin on a plane!? I'm going to try sleep now, Willow.

10/06/16 10:29
Dear Diary,

I've just eaten and we are about to land! The girl is still playing her violin. The plane just swept down! Yay we’ve landed! Tell you more later, Willow.

By Amber T

3 comments:

  1. you have a very interesting way in interpreting the topic your stories are always interesting.
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your story because you used a lot of different punctuation. Next time try to use more vivid verbs. Sophie valley school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber
    I really like your story because it reminded me of a movie I saw on Netflix. Here's a link to my story msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/weird-violin-ariana/. Ariana

    ReplyDelete