Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 8 - I imagined by Scarlett


I imagined what it would be like to have all I could see. I imagined I had a unicorn with a long rainbow mane like a rainbow on a rainy day. I imagine I had a mansion on a hill with a water slide that slips me down to the pool. I imagined that I had a chandelier that lit  up my whole house and had crystals that reflected rainbows on the wall. I imagined that I had a machine that could control the weather and make it snow. I imagined that I had a king sized bed that had a throw as fluffy as a cat on a cold winter’s day. I imagined...

By Scarlett

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scarlett
    I really enjoyed your story the bit that I really liked was, I imagined I had a unicorn with a long rainbow mane. One thing that I would want you to know is that instead of the word long you could of used lengthy or extended.
    From Esther Room 4 Valley school

    ReplyDelete