Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week 9 - Amnesia by Lucy


I woke up in a cold room on a hard flat bed.I didn't know where I was. It looked like I was in jail. But I didn't do anything bad. I got out of my bed and stood up. I went to the bars and tried to look around. Suddenly I could hear someone coming. I raced back into my bed. An officer stopped at my cell and said “Someone’s her to see you”. I followed him into a room with lots of people. He directed me to a chair with two people sitting on the other side of the table. There was a lady and a man. The lady said “ Oh Tim I’m so disappointed in you”. I said “Who’s Tim and who are you”? They said “Stop playing games Tim,we are your parents and you are Tim”! “I’m not Tim” I said in a loud voice. They whispered to each other maybe he’s got amnesia. I got out of the chair and went back to my room. I was so confused.

By Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Make sure to proofread your story (e.g “Someone’s her to see you”)
    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy,

    I liked the way you adapted the prompt to deliver a piece of work from the point of view of someone who has lost their memory. This was both original and well thought-out, which made it an a=enjoyable read with good description and sentence structure.

    Well done.

    Emily, Team100

    ReplyDelete