Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Week 5 - The ignore talk by Rawiri


I arrived at the airport.
I sat down beside a statue thinking it wouldn’t talk or move.
Then the statue came to life.
The statue began to talk and I ignored the talking statue.
The statue yelled,“you do know that it is rude to not talk to people!”
I kept ignoring him by reading my book THE STORM THIEF (book), when I got onto the plane the statue, he would not be quite.
“Can you please be quiet!” I yelled,“how rude of you.”
He said in an American accent, I realized that he was Abraham Lincoln.
But you see, he was so annoying and he won't leave me alone.
I jumped out of the plane at 100 meters high in the sky without a parachute the statue jumped out after me.
Splat! I died

By Rawiri

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww rara that ending was sad

    from ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story Rawri. That was a really sad ending that you died why didn't you just ignore the statue it would of been better to live than die great story tho my name is Liam here is my link https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I am Ajay I like how you made the story sad on the end. next time try to put more punctuation expulmation marks and commas from Ajay room 04 valley.

    ReplyDelete