Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week 9 - The Great Escape by Connor

I have been stuck in jail 3 years straight, now it is my time to get out of this dump.  I have my plan all ready I just need to wait until tomorrow morning.  Finally it’s morning, the guard walks into my cell with  breakfast.  The guard falls to the ground while I am strangling him with dental floss.  I quickly reached to my potato that wasn't a potato but was c4.  I promptly threw the c4 at the back cell wall and run out the door.  At that time I exploded the c4.  I run  out the wall only to find myself falling from a 50 ft prison facility.




Image result for cartoon prison



1 comment:

  1. Really like your concept! Your character seems clever and makes me want to find out what he did to get arrested! Did he survive the fall? Good use of suspense

    ReplyDelete