Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 7 - Emily's first concert by Michaela

“Emily go practice your violin for your concert tonight.” Said mum “After I've  eaten breakfast okay.” I replied “Sure.” said mum. After I had eaten breakfast I headed up to my room with the yellow walls with pink stripes looking for my new violin. As I searched through my closet I found a small toy airplane, the small toy looked as if it had been played with a lot and went on a lot of adventures with its owner. I finally found my violin and  swept away my things back into the closet. I got out my violin and practiced for a good two or so hours they got ready for my first concert.

By Michaela

1 comment:

  1. I like that you put speech marks into your story but the bad thing is that you should have a full stop after mum said not after mum spoke although love your story.
    Paige Neil room 4 valley school

    ReplyDelete