Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Week 9 - All because of her by Ruby


He paces up and down the small prison cell as he runs his hands through his light blonde hair. He shakily takes a seat on his bed in an attempt to calm himself. He can’t believe it, he won’t believe it.


The whole place reeks of sweat, the walls are covered in moss. How is this even legal he wondered to himself. He shouldn’t be in here, she should, not him. Now he has to pay for a crime he did not commit.

Hours feel like days, days feel like months, months feel like years, all because of her.

By Ruby

4 comments:

  1. That was a really cool story. I liked how you used lots of detail and a really cool ending.
    Kynan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story Ruby. You've left me with lots of questions... I'm dying to know what he did that landed him in jail and who is the 'Her' in this story? You describe the prison cell very well - It sounds like a horrific place to be. Well done on a great 100 wc. I'm going to recommend this for Showcase. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby
    I love all of your outstanding words like reeks, paces, shakily and covered. I like all these words because they make your writing more interesting.
    From Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ruby,
    I love your amazing piece of writing. It is clear and vivid and I can tell what your character is feeling. It is detailed and mysterious. At school we have to pick our top three pieces of writing for this week and I picked you.
    Keep it up!😀
    From Lottie- Selwyn House School

    ReplyDelete